- Insurance. We carry higher levels of insurance than 95% of the industry. Our Avalon coverage includes:
- Errors & Omissions: $100,000 per occurrence and aggregate per policy period
- Contingent Motor Truck Cargo: $100,000 per occurrence and aggregate per policy period
- Extended Refrigerated Contingent Motor Truck Cargo: $100,000 per occurrence and aggregate per policy period
- Extended Dishonest Acts of Third Parties for Contingent Motor Truck Cargo: $100,000 per occurrence and aggregate per policy period
- Theft Protection. We triple vet every driver, calling each phone number and confirming locations to make sure they match federal databases. We confirm through RMIS and Carrier411. This protects you from fraud, as well as identity and freight theft.
- Options and Opportunities. We can offer options you may not be aware are possible for your lanes and loads. Equipment options, other modes of transportation, spoke and hub approaches, partials and less than load…because we are in constant contact with hundreds of shippers and drivers, we can offer efficiencies based on current knowledge and trends.
- Rate Knowledge. We invest in freight and load databases that give us information on rates over the past 7 days, past 6 months, and past 13 months. This makes us more reliable than what most might expect from a freight broker.
- Time Savings. We minimize calls, overall cost on an annualized basis, and extra overhead which takes time away from other important tasks.
- Smoother Pickups and Deliveries. Round-the-clock driver contact ensures that your freight is on schedule and safe. Truckers have peace of mind by always being in reach of assistance when needed.
A freight broker with transparency.
- Some brokers in the trucking industry use annual averages or bulk pricing to determine the rate of the move. We separate out the fuel and any assessorial fees, never marking up to make extra money. Transparency is important to us.
- We have no long term debt and low operating expenses. Our technology and systems allow us to move faster and more accurately, moving your freight for lower than the industry standard of 14%. Brokerages who compensate their brokers on commission of 25% of gross margin for example, are creating incentive to up customer rates and drive down carrier rates. We focus on fair rates.
- We have positive relationships with over 30,000 carriers across the country. This means your freight can move efficiently with less dead-head by drivers receiving a fair rate. Drivers who are angry about being squeezed on rates tend to provide less reliable service. That costs all of us.
A wide range of services
Over 20 years in freight coverage (from driving, to loading, to scheduling, trans-actional, and billion-dollar supply chain programs) allow us to analyze and consider evolving options for transportation. We work with you and for you to choose the most efficient option for moving your freight. These include:
- Dry vans
- Temperature Controlled
- Intermodal combinations
Our commitment to fair pricing
Have you ever been called with a rate-reduction? Few businesses will lower rates unless forced to do so. As a fair freight broker, here at Tadmore, we have made such decisions because we do what we say, believing in fair pricing.